Ce topic pour discuter des mises à jour DCS qui sont sorties (en gros, pas les annonces pour le futur ).
Annonce de Wags (source). Trad à venir.
++Wags a écrit :DCS World, 1.2.1
This new update to DCS World provides a set of new features and fixes. The most important of which is the new auto updater that will now automatically update your DCS World files without having to download entire new versions and manually install.
• Added new auto updater function. This will automatically update your DCS World files to their latest versions when online.
• Corrected KMGU-2 loading in the Resource Manger.
• Improved multiplayer stability and issues with master server.
• The Su-25T Flight Manual has been updated.
• We have fixed forests that would be missing on map when zoomed in.
• The proper S-125 HUD symbol has been added to the Su-25T when in SEAD mode.
• Corrected unit measurement for Russian AWACS (feet to meters).
• Added a change to the manual for the role change window in single player.
• Added some additional Su-25T commands for keyboard and joystick.
• Optimized the models for the IL-76MD, IL-78M and A-50 aircraft.
• Added "Escort" and "Follow" advanced tasks for aircraft in the Mission Editor.
• Fixed Su-25T autopilot.
• Corrected rocket/missile smoke trails.
• The Su-25T gun pods are now modeled correctly.
• Improved water effects.
• New F/A-18C model.
• New MiG-31 model.
• New T-90 main battle tank model.
• Updated DCS User Manual.
Note: Do NOT deactivate your products!
- Uninstall all previous DCS products prior to versions 1.2.1
Note: A new activation will not be required unless this is the first time you have installed the product.
- To be safe, delete \Saved Games\DCS files
- Install DCS World 1.2.1
- Install each new DCS module (1.2.1 or latest Beta version)
Please note that MP requires you to have all products S/N activated using the same DCS (webshop) account.