le nouveau sim WW2 de DCS dirigé par Ilya Yevchenko

Salle dédiée aux avions WWII de DCS World

Gourmand
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Re: le nouveau sim WW2 de DCS dirigé par Ilya Yevchenko

Message par Gourmand »

ha tiens Nacy est revenu de son ban et sa se voit :)
:cheer:

Topic author
ago266 (Barnstormer)
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par ago266 (Barnstormer) »

Sur la page Kickstarter cela fait 3 semaines que personne n'a de nouvelle de Luthier (alors que celui ci avait annoncé une update par semaine) cela commence à jaser un peu, surtout qu'une bonne partie des backer du P-51 DCS n'a toujours pas reçu leur clef, voici le type de post que l'on peu y trouver :
There are only a few possible explanations:
- getting kidnapped by russian mafia and now working in their diamond mines in Siberia
- getting abducted by aliens and now working in their diamond mines on Mars
- getting sucked into the Bermuda triangle and now working for the lizard people in their diamond mines in the 6th dimension
- starting to play Battlefield 4
All terrible, awful and unpleasant scenarios. Here's hoping I'm wrong and Ilya is just working his ass off so hard he doesn't even have time to write a single sentence as an update here...
:jerry:

Topic author
ago266 (Barnstormer)
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par ago266 (Barnstormer) »

OUPS ! :hum: update aujourd'hui :
Hey folks,

Sorry for a lapse in updates. I am almost comically plagued by internet issues on my trip; could make for a nice story all by itself. Almost considered doing a write-up, but perhaps in a couple of days when there’s no trace of bitterness. Catching a plane home tomorrow afternoon, where a nice PC with a nice Ethernet cable awaits. The things we take for granted.

Anyway, while I was incommunicado, the rest of the team has been hard at work.

We’re going to do a combined update on a bunch of fronts.

The 109 cockpit, shown earlier, is virtually completed. It’s scheduled to be done by the end of next week. Here’s a teaser shot.

We’ll do a full photoshoot once it’s finished and checked.

The 109 external is not nearly as far along. We actually ran into a bit of delay with it, and we’re working double time to catch up. The 109 is still scheduled to be the first new RRG plane to be completed, in time for the closed alpha.

The first step of making an external model for a DCS plane is to make its engine. Even though it’s not something you really see, this is what’s traditionally done first before the rest of the aircraft is built around it. We had an issue with blueprints and references that had us redo a portion of the model, and the engine is generally extremely detailed and elaborate, so we’re about a week behind schedule. The engine is generally modeled and mapped, so we’re ready to proceed with the rest of the aircraft.

I am walking a very fine line here between keeping the fans and the artists happy. This is something I’m sure most of you did not think of at all, but the 3D artists making these models feel very connected to them and have a sense of personal pride, so asking them to show clearly unfinished models is always met with some resistance. I’m not the kind of boss who says “just shut up and give me the model to screenshot.” So, in this case, just like with the 109 pit, we have a modeler who really hates the idea of showing unfinished, “crappy” (in his words) WIP. He really asked to delay showing the engine until it’s shiny and perfect, so this is our compromise.

Please consider this as a general showcase of our attention to detail.

The flight model and the weapons and all the physics stuff for it has been in the works since July, but it's using the P-51 as a stand-in for now. We're rather far along with our physics model of the Bf.109, but obviously that's not something that can be shown with screenshots. We'll probably do some detailed lengthy videos once the 3D model is put in place, in the run-up to the alpha.

Next, we have the current state of the P-47 cockpit. Again, slightly behind schedule there, but really working hard to catch up. No deadline jeopardized, just a bit of an extra crunch in the middle of the project. We expected to just reuse P-51 gauges for the Jug, but ended up having to redo most from scratch. We currently have the canopy framework, the dashboard, and the gunsight, all done from scratch for our brand new P-47D-30. All await the delivery of the last set of factory blueprints for a final accuracy check.

Lastly, here’s where we are with the landscape. Been doing a lot of technical engine-related tasks. Redrew all the roads and crossroads. Redid the canals. Redid the flooded areas once again. Played a whole lot with the trees. Generally the terrain is beginning to look more detailed, but still a long road ahead.

Now, the most important thing I’ve realized over the past two months is that if I was my own employee, I should fire myself as a community manager. I barely have any time to do it, and it creates a very poor impression. Now that we’ve finally received our kickstarter funds (by the way, yay) I really need to hire a more professional community manager. I’ll get busy once I’m back home this weekend. Of course, ideally it would be a member of this community. It would most likely be a salaried part-time position, and the qualifications would include a passion for flight sims, understanding of aviation, and good communication skills. I don’t know if it’s realistic to hope for someone who’s fluent in both Russian and English, but English fluency would definitely be a must, while Russian would be a huge plus.

If you think you might be a good fit based on this preliminary announcement, email me at luthier1@gmail.com
With that, I’m off to pack my suitcase. Hope you like the screenshots!
Pièces jointes
6958a6357bac856cc7c98767bb894a61_large.jpg
6958a6357bac856cc7c98767bb894a61_large.jpg (95.17 Kio) Consulté 8303 fois
144ef08680010adb4886264ff4544602_large.jpg
144ef08680010adb4886264ff4544602_large.jpg (138.86 Kio) Consulté 8303 fois
09ff03a8f661dffdf38a131ca5030b14_large.jpg
09ff03a8f661dffdf38a131ca5030b14_large.jpg (29.99 Kio) Consulté 8303 fois
5233c922606bb899ec4328b81aa69554_large.jpg
5233c922606bb899ec4328b81aa69554_large.jpg (33.21 Kio) Consulté 8303 fois
c1f561a3e65502f5d2cd9a0a93c72149_large.jpg
c1f561a3e65502f5d2cd9a0a93c72149_large.jpg (75.25 Kio) Consulté 8303 fois
Dernière modification par ago266 (Barnstormer) le ven. nov. 01, 2013 7:54 pm, modifié 1 fois.

nacy

Message par nacy »

tu a l'adresse mail pour avoir plus d'info avec luthier1@gmail.com
1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
plus d'info ici: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... ostcount=1

nacy

Message par nacy »

Luthier offres d'un emploi:

Si vous chercher du travail, il faut parler couramment le russe et l'anglais.

Now, the most important thing I’ve realized over the past two months is that if I was my own employee, I should fire myself as a community manager. I barely have any time to do it, and it creates a very poor impression. Now that we’ve finally received our kickstarter funds (by the way, yay) I really need to hire a more professional community manager. I’ll get busy once I’m back home this weekend. Of course, ideally it would be a member of this community. It would most likely be a salaried part-time position, and the qualifications would include a passion for flight sims, understanding of aviation, and good communication skills. I don’t know if it’s realistic to hope for someone who’s fluent in both Russian and English, but English fluency would definitely be a must, while Russian would be a huge plus.

If you think you might be a good fit based on this preliminary announcement, email me at luthier1@gmail.com

sicutaquila
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par sicutaquila »

Vous avez pas compris votre leçon avec Cliffs of Dover et ses 60 € à sa sortie?
Le gros luthier s'est engraissé avec votre fric et pour preuve il lance un kickstarter!
Faut être sadomasochiste pour lui faire confiance à nouveau!

Quand je vois que DCS font la promo sur leur site du kickstart alors que d'autres projet plus ambitieux comme le Mig-21 n'apparaissent que sur un forum, moi ça me tue!

Ghostrider
Grand Manitou
Grand Manitou

Message par Ghostrider »

tu es en retard le kickstart est rempli
On verra bien dans 1 an ou plus si tu avais raison
Moniteur F/A-18C à l AVM http://avm-fr.com/
ImageAmd 3700x - 64 go DDR 4 3200 -Asus Tuf x570 gaming wifi - GTX 1080 ti 11go - SSD : 1 to NVME ( OS + simus) + 1ssd 500 GO Mx 500 simus + 1 SSD 256 GO (games) + 5 To HD(s)+ TM Warthog + Grip F/A18 - Track IR 5 - Pallo TPR - Deskpit 2 MFD+ICP +Oculus tift

Barnabe
Mécano au sol
Mécano au sol

Message par Barnabe »

Dans un an? Gaffe a la dilatation du temps induite par Edge tu prends des risques ;)
Allez de toutes façons on lui souhaite tous de réussir pour le bien de notre loisir préféré. Esperons qu'il confie la communication a quelqu'un d'autre avant de nous faire pleurer ou mourir de rire.

Ghostrider
Grand Manitou
Grand Manitou

Message par Ghostrider »

Moi j ai juste pris 40 $ de risque rien de plus je ne suis pas VRP :emlaugh:
D ici un an on aura ou moins des videos ou des infos plus precises je pense ..
J ai pas dis que le soft serait la ou alors en version early acces/alpha/beta payante :exit:
Esperons qu'il confie la communication a quelqu'un d'autre avant de nous faire pleurer ou mourir de rire.
Le recrutement est ouvert au moins cela lui évitera de nous faire coire qu il pilote une video ...
ImageAmd 3700x - 64 go DDR 4 3200 -Asus Tuf x570 gaming wifi - GTX 1080 ti 11go - SSD : 1 to NVME ( OS + simus) + 1ssd 500 GO Mx 500 simus + 1 SSD 256 GO (games) + 5 To HD(s)+ TM Warthog + Grip F/A18 - Track IR 5 - Pallo TPR - Deskpit 2 MFD+ICP +Oculus tift

bandini
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par bandini »

En tout cas, c'est reparti comme au plus beau jour post clodo. On travaille tres dur pour rattraper notre petit retard. Allez, on en met en coup etc... Soit ils sont déjà dans le rouge niveau taff, et dans ce cas ils vont pas aller bien loin, soit Luthier essaye de nous appitoyer sur leur sort de forçats de la simu. Effectivement c'est une bille en communication. Esperons que ses echecs passés lui ait appris plein de chose au moins dans le domaine de la gestion de son projet....

gilles41
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par gilles41 »

en d'autres termes

" Please Wait " comme au bon vieux temps des jeux sur sur K7 pour COMODORE 64 :exit:
ASUS TUF Z-690 PLUS - ASUS TUF RTX 3060 12Go - Kingston 5200 4X16Go
Intel I5 12600 - M2 500 Go /OS + SSD 500 Go + SSD 500 Go Data + SSD 1 To DCS
TrackIR 4 pro - Logitech G940 - Saitek Throtlle quadrant

le plus dur prends du temps l'impossible un peu plus ...

Shane
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Shane »

comme dans une celebre pub..
same player, play again :)

Gourmand
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Message par Gourmand »

des news sur le projet où j'ai perdu mes 1$ d'investissement ? :ouin:

Ghostrider
Grand Manitou
Grand Manitou

Message par Ghostrider »

Tu as vécu dans une caverne depuis 6 mois ?? o_O

Projet repris par ED

III/JG52-Drach
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par III/JG52-Drach »

Lol super remise a jour du post .................. Je suis remonté en arrière en regardant les dates et j ai revérifié la date sur mon pc ..................

phoenix
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par phoenix »

Ghostrider a écrit :Tu as vécu dans une caverne depuis 6 mois ?? o_O

Projet repris par ED
Il était dans l'espace avec Starcitizen. :jerry: ;)

Gourmand
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Message par Gourmand »

houla en effet j'ai été dans une caverne depuis bien plus de 6 mois ;)
mais au vu des derniers post, sa avait l'air d'etre mort niveau news...
mais bon sur kickstarter ils parlaient de 2014, y a plus d'info ?
Funded
Oct 5 2013
Estimated delivery
Sep 2014
l'alpha est lancée ? sa promet du bon ?
( ha et l'espace de starcitizen est tres confiné pour le moment, j'atteris encore sur aerodrome avec FSX-SE ;) )

Azrayen
Moderateur
Moderateur

Message par Azrayen »

Gourmand a écrit :y a plus d'info ?
Oui. Comme disait Ghost, projet repris par ED + modif du concept.
http://www.checksix-forums.com/viewtopi ... 1&t=185998
http://www.checksix-forums.com/viewtopi ... 1&t=186298
Gourmand a écrit :l'alpha est lancée ? sa promet du bon ?
Il n'est plus question d'alpha (cf posts ci-dessus qui sont bien complets ; lire l'ensemble car situation qui a évolué).
En très résumé :
- WW2 n'est plus prévu comme un truc "à part" mais comme un ensemble de modules s'intégrant à DCS World.
- Sont dispos les modules P-51D, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4.
- A venir en 2015 les modules Spitfire Mk IX, P-47, carte Normandie 44 + unités IA d'époque.

++
Az'
Image Image

Répondre

Revenir à « DCS : salles WWII »