Knell
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

My dear F16, from F-4 drivers ....

Message par Knell »

Trouvé sur un forum ricain
Peut etre deja passé ici, En tous cas , hilarant

SUBJECT: Gross Written Buffoonery
1. For your consideration... The following is reprinted, without permission. from Aimpoint, Naval Strike Review, Volume 9, Issue No.1, Winter 1993. Page 47.
CONCLUSION
(U) Today, the F-16 is one of the most widely deployed fighters in the world. Therefore, the likelihood is high of flying composite operations with the F-16 in the next exercise of war. With it's versatility and capability, the Viper has rapidly become the F-4 of the 1990s. Because of the newness of some of these missions, many F-16C units are starting on the ground floor. "Magnum", "Laser On" and "Fox III" are relatively new in the vocabulary of many Viper drivers. Despite this fact, we flex well to any situation, learn fast, and should always be a positive factor in the overall mission outcome.

2. In case you haven't noticed, the F-4 is the F-4 of the 1990s. Any comparison between that worthless piece of flying FOD that you buzz around in, and the mighty Phantom II, is insulting to the many men who have fought and died in the F-4. The Phantom II was flying Defence Suppression and Air Superiority missions over Hanoi, dropping LGB's with PAve Knife on the Paul Doumer Bridge, and flying CAS in the Iron Triangle (to mention just a few) long before your flying toy was a wet dream in the minds of the Texas Congressional Delegation.

3. The misplaced belief that the F-16 is a true multi-role fighter is no doubt a contributing factor to the common occurence of Vipers spearing into rocks, dirt, trees, other aircraft and large bodies of water with the pitot tube. The F-16 was designed to be a cheap, day VFR fighter and no amount of training or money will ever be able to overcome that limitation. If any aircraft today approaches the potential for comparison to the F-4, it is another two-seat, two-engined McDonnell Douglas product in the Air Force Service.

4. Any attempt to inflate your basement-level status by comparison to what is quite simply the best jet fighter ever built, and the defender of the free world for over 30 years, is a pitiful attempt to boost your egoby comparing yourself to better men flying a better aircraft. The F-4 has flown more types of mission, in a superlative fashion, than the F-16 could ever consider. We would all love to see the day when an F-16 lifts off with 24 Mk.82s and four AAMs on a combat mission. And the F-4 became the world's best ever distributor of MiG parts with 1950s technology AIM-7Es, AIM-9Bs and cannon, all without having to wait for the introduction of the AMRAAM.

5. The simple fact of the matter is that the dismal comabt performance of the F-16 in the Gulf War is directly responsible for the continuing service of both the F-4 and the A-10. The F-16's inability to deliver ordnance loads accurately resulted in the need to reattack targets, endangering men needlessly and wasting resources. It wasn't the F-16 that ran a SAM-killing 8-ship over Baghdad, through the most intense air defenses ever encountered by the USAF on the first night of the war. The only reason "Magnum" is even in your vocabulary is because the dwindling number of Phantoms led to the conclusion that an F-16 on the wing is better than nothing at all, but only just.

6. The only people that have not caught on to the glaring inadequacy of the F-16 are the people who drive them. The only foreign customer stupid enough to purchase the F-16 since the war has been Taiwan, largely because: (1) they placed their order long before the war, and (2) they had no real option because they were not offered the FA-18 and don't already operate the Phantom II. Even your own manufacturer bailed out of the the business as soon as they realized that they could no longer rely on general and gross stupidity to sell their flying failure.

7. To wrap this up, we greatly resent the misguided and faulty comparison of the F-4 Phantom II to the Fighting Falcon, the only fighter in history to be named after a second-rate college football team. Any resemblance between the McDonnell Douglas Phantom II Suoersonic All-weather Fighter Bomber (mostly bomber) and the miserable, single-seat, single-engine, computer designed, fly-by-wire, composite airframe, software-driven, day VFR, ice-FOD sucking, weakdick bubble canopied, target missing, ground impacting, non-hook raising, autotrimming, piddlepack ejecting, G-LOCing piece of flying pork barrel politics is limited to the fact that both aircraft have an F- designation. Your aircraft should have a blue stripe painted around the nose and " FOR TRAINING USE ONLY" stenciled on the fuselage. And you can go to the club tonight knowing that you, your article, and this letter occupy a significant place in our Doofer Book.

THE WILD WEASELS

Hurricane
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Re: My dear F16, from F-4 drivers ....

Message par Hurricane »

And the F-4 became the world's best ever distributor of MiG parts with 1950s technology AIM-7Es, AIM-9Bs and cannon, all without having to wait for the introduction of the AMRAAM.
So true !!!

:emlaugh:

Ceci dit, les américains sont loin d'être les seuls responsables de cet état de fait... les F-4 israeliens et iraniens y sont pour beaucoup !

Splash-Hawk
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Message par Splash-Hawk »

Knell a écrit :long before your flying toy was a wet dream in the minds of the Texas Congressional Delegation.
mdr :Jumpy:
Gross Written Buffoonery indeed !
Excellent, merci.

Ric
Moderateur
Moderateur

Message par Ric »

Un régal lol
ImageImage

jojo
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par jojo »

Connu, mais toujours un plaisir :notworthy

A poster en section FALCON 4.0 :Jumpy:
Config: MSI Z270 GAMING M5/ I7 7700K + Water Cooling/ SSD 500Go/DDR4 4x16Go 3200Mhz/ MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3x Plus 10Go
Virpil T50CM3 + WarBRD + TM Hornet/ MFG Crosswind/ HP Reverb G2

Photo aéro: Nikon D7000/ D500 + Sigma 150-600 F5-6.3
ma galerie: cliquez FLICKR / WARBIRDS

Ric
Moderateur
Moderateur

Message par Ric »

Ce qui était fait en premier lieu, mais étant donné que ce n'est pas lié à proprement au simu, j'ai déplacé ici.
ImageImage

kekelekou
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par kekelekou »

"...weakdick bubble canopied..." [avec un gland de bite molle comme verrière...]

Voilà qui va largement changer mon point de vue sur cet avion! :cheer:

warbird2000
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par warbird2000 »

C'est un peu de mauvaise foi

Pour la précision de bombardement

Il faut quand même rappeler que les f-16 israeliens , ont touché la centrale d'Osirak
En piqué de 30 degrés, les F-16 us ont gagné au moins un concours au usa

Certes ,Les résultats des f-16 pendant la guerre du Golfe n'ont pas été brillants au point de vue précsision
mais bombarder avec des bombes classiques depuis 20000 pieds n'a jamais été précis

Les 250 F-16 de l'usaf en 91 ont réalisé 43 % des sorties de bombardement de l'usaf
et ont affiché un taux de disponibilité de 95% et seulement trois avions perdus

Cela monte une nouvelle fois la mauvaise fois de certains dans l'usaf pour
qui un bon avion ne peut être que cher

Le f-35 va donc être le meilleur avion du monde :)

jojo
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par jojo »

warbird2000 a écrit :C'est un peu de mauvaise foi
Non, c'est complètement de mauvaise foi et partial, et c'est bien pour ça que c'est aussi drôle :jerry:
Config: MSI Z270 GAMING M5/ I7 7700K + Water Cooling/ SSD 500Go/DDR4 4x16Go 3200Mhz/ MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3x Plus 10Go

BadJack
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par BadJack »

jojo a écrit :
warbird2000 a écrit :C'est un peu de mauvaise foi
Non, c'est complètement de mauvaise foi et partial, et c'est bien pour ça que c'est aussi drôle :jerry:
Et tellement bien écrit ... ! :notworthy lol
'

CARTE MERE ASUS Z97-DELUXE - 16 Go - Core i5 4690 K - CG ASUS GTX 980 TI + GTX 660 TI- COUGAR FSSB1 - TRACK IR 4 -WINDOWS SEVEN 64 et ...un Pit de placard couloir.

TOMPCAT
Chef de patrouille
Chef de patrouille

Message par TOMPCAT »

mouais , bof... :hum:

Deltafan
As du Manche
As du Manche

Message par Deltafan »

Ric
Moderateur
Moderateur

Message par Ric »

Oui, enfin 2007 y'a prescription lol
ImageImage

Alambic
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par Alambic »

Knell a écrit :7. To wrap this up, we greatly resent the misguided and faulty comparison of the F-4 Phantom II to the Fighting Falcon, the only fighter in history to be named after a second-rate college football team. Any resemblance between the McDonnell Douglas Phantom II Suoersonic All-weather Fighter Bomber (mostly bomber) and the miserable, single-seat, single-engine, computer designed, fly-by-wire, composite airframe, software-driven, day VFR, ice-FOD sucking, weakdick bubble canopied, target missing, ground impacting, non-hook raising, autotrimming, piddlepack ejecting, G-LOCing piece of flying pork barrel politics is limited to the fact that both aircraft have an F- designation. Your aircraft should have a blue stripe painted around the nose and " FOR TRAINING USE ONLY" stenciled on the fuselage. And you can go to the club tonight knowing that you, your article, and this letter occupy a significant place in our Doofer Book.

THE WILD WEASELS
En fait, ces gars ne font qu'énoncer des vérités basées sur des faits avérés. lol

La preuve ici:
Pilot lost jet using "piddle-pack"

:notworthy

garance
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par garance »

Il faut dire aussi que ce pamphlet est écrit dans la Naval Strike Review

en clair les marins se paient la frime des aviateurs

jojo
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par jojo »

Knell a écrit :It wasn't the F-16 that ran a SAM-killing 8-ship over Baghdad, through the most intense air defenses ever encountered by the USAF on the first night of the war
Entre la signature "Wild Weasels" et ce passage, on peut quand même suspecter les équipages de F-4G de régler leurs comptes...

OPIT
Chef de patrouille
Chef de patrouille

Message par OPIT »

Dans un contexte bon enfant ça pourrait me faire sourire mais comme ça, de but en blanc, c'est juste un mélange d'arrogance, de méchanceté et de mauvaise foi outrancière.

jojo
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par jojo »

Si, il y a un contexte: c'est la réponse à un article dont le paragraphe 1 cite la conclusion, présentant le F-16 comme le nouvel avion à tout faire.

Bien sûr la réponse est de mauvaise foi lol

JulietBravo
Pilote d'essais
Pilote d'essais

Message par JulietBravo »

Alambic a écrit :
Knell a écrit :7. To wrap this up, we greatly resent the misguided and faulty comparison of the F-4 Phantom II to the Fighting Falcon, the only fighter in history to be named after a second-rate college football team. Any resemblance between the McDonnell Douglas Phantom II Suoersonic All-weather Fighter Bomber (mostly bomber) and the miserable, single-seat, single-engine, computer designed, fly-by-wire, composite airframe, software-driven, day VFR, ice-FOD sucking, weakdick bubble canopied, target missing, ground impacting, non-hook raising, autotrimming, piddlepack ejecting, G-LOCing piece of flying pork barrel politics is limited to the fact that both aircraft have an F- designation. Your aircraft should have a blue stripe painted around the nose and " FOR TRAINING USE ONLY" stenciled on the fuselage. And you can go to the club tonight knowing that you, your article, and this letter occupy a significant place in our Doofer Book.

THE WILD WEASELS
En fait, ces gars ne font qu'énoncer des vérités basées sur des faits avérés. lol

La preuve ici:

Besoin de faire un pause pipi après seulement 40 minutes de vol !... :huh:

anto-big-boss
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par anto-big-boss »

La parodie trouvée par TOPOLO est assez formidable ! :Jumpy:
1. In case you hadn't noticed, the AN-2 is the AN-2 of the 1920s. Any comparison between that worthless piece of flying FOD that you buzz around in and the COLT is insulting to the many men who have fought and died in the AN-2. Mainly "died". Not much "fought". Anyway, the AN-2 was flying crop-dusting, and transport missions over Eastern European farms and Polish Air-shows, dropping pesticide, and delivering people to distant locations long before your flying toy was a wet dream in the minds of the Texas Congressional Delegation.

The F-16 was designed to be a cheap, day VFR fighter and no amount of training or money will ever be able to overcome that imitation. If any aircraft today approaches the potential for comparison to the AN-2, it is the NASA Space Shuttle and/or the Concorde.

2. Any attempt to inflate your basement-level status by comparison to what is, quite simply the best aircraft built and the Defender of Farming for over 70 Years, is a pitiful attempt to boost your ego by comparing yourself to better men flying a better aircraft. The AN-2 has flown more types of missions, in a superlative fashion, than the F-16 could ever consider. We would all love to see the day when an F-16 lifts off with 12 Paratroopers and four canisters of pesticide on a Polish Air-show mission. And the AN-2 became the world's best ever distributor of cattle parts with 1920s technology, and the ability to land in fields full of cows.

3. The simple fact of the matter is that the dismal combat performance of the F-16 in the Gulf War is directly responsible for the continuing service of the AN-2, used to transport the F-16 parts back to base.
It wasn't the F-16 that ran a pesticide drop through the most intense air defenses ever encountered by the USAF over Baghdad on the first night of the war. The only reason "Magnum" is even in your vocabulary is because the dwindling number of AN-2's led to LESS targets for SAM installations.

The only people that have not caught on to the glaring inadequacy of the F-16 are the people who drive them. The only foreign customer stupid enough to purchase the F-16 since the war has been Taiwan, largely because: they are Taiwanese, and - therefore - stupid.

4. To wrap this up, we greatly resent the misguided and faulty comparison of the AN-2 Colt to the Fighting Falcon. Any resemblance between the AN-2 Colt, All-Weather, Pesticide Deliver/Transport (Mostly Airshows), and the Viper is limited to the fact that both are aircraft
Image courtesy of Vincent Meslet

_12F_Corsair
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Message par _12F_Corsair »

warbird2000 a écrit :Certes ,Les résultats des f-16 pendant la guerre du Golfe n'ont pas été brillants au point de vue précsision
mais bombarder avec des bombes classiques depuis 20000 pieds n'a jamais été précis
Les 2000D français l'ont bien fait pendant Allied Force, avec une excellente précision (30 mètres à 25 000 ft).

jojo
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par jojo »

_12F_Corsair a écrit :
warbird2000 a écrit :Certes ,Les résultats des f-16 pendant la guerre du Golfe n'ont pas été brillants au point de vue précsision
Les 2000D français l'ont bien fait pendant Allied Force, avec une excellente précision (30 mètres à 25 000 ft).
Ouais mais attends, tu parles de l'élite des bombardiers Français du moment là. French touch :jerry:

Voilà, ça c'est fait lol

:exit:

EnZo34
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par EnZo34 »

JulietBravo a écrit :Pilot lost jet using "piddle-pack"
JulietBravo a écrit :
Alambic a écrit :

THE WILD WEASELS

La preuve ici:

Besoin de faire un pause pipi après seulement 40 minutes de vol !... :huh:
C’est vraiment un avion de chiote :jerry: , et :exit:

Rob1
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Rob1 »

C'est encore mieux en anglais : A really a piss-poor plane.

BadJack
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par BadJack »

Rob1 a écrit :C'est encore mieux en anglais : A really a piss-poor plane.
Ah ouais, mais quel simu ! lol lol lol
'

CARTE MERE ASUS Z97-DELUXE - 16 Go - Core i5 4690 K - CG ASUS GTX 980 TI + GTX 660 TI- COUGAR FSSB1 - TRACK IR 4 -WINDOWS SEVEN 64 et ...un Pit de placard couloir.
Répondre

Revenir à « Aviation passion »