Salle dédiée aux avions WWII de DCS World

Topic author
gilles41
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

UPDATE #36

Message par gilles41 »

le combat, non c'est pas le titre d'un film ici :

d'après le peu que j'ai compris ils sont en train de voir le comportement de chaque avions

tien au passage on voie sur une image un Fw, on peut penser qu'ils travaillent dessus ( pour ceux qui se posent des questions )
Dernière modification par gilles41 le sam. avr. 26, 2014 12:46 pm, modifié 2 fois.
ASUS TUF Z-690 PLUS - ASUS TUF RTX 3060 12Go - Kingston 5200 4X16Go
Intel I5 12600 - M2 500 Go /OS + SSD 500 Go + SSD 500 Go Data + SSD 1 To DCS
TrackIR 4 pro - Logitech G940 - Saitek Throtlle quadrant

le plus dur prends du temps l'impossible un peu plus ...

DdT_FireAngel
Mécano au sol
Mécano au sol

Re: UPDATE #36

Message par DdT_FireAngel »

merci gilles mais ça serais mieux avec des liens ...

Topic author
gilles41
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par gilles41 »

rectifier voir en premier lieu

DSL :emlaugh:

Tintin
Mécano au sol
Mécano au sol

Message par Tintin »

Je n'arrive pas à lire le texte sur le FW190.
Est ce un avion AI :hum:

:exit:

Topic author
gilles41
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par gilles41 »

j'avais dit "image" :hum:

Ghostrider
Grand Manitou
Grand Manitou

Message par Ghostrider »

Hello folks,
Today’s update is a small miracle.

By late night Moscow time, as we decided to take some screenshots, we realized that the game’s WIP render stopped working for everyone. Programmers responsible had already gone home hours before. I began writing an apologetic update, and then, somehow, someway, our ingenious junior aircraft programmer managed to get the game working on his machine.

So, I’m very happy to present to you the 109 in combat.

(please note that his version of the 109 has many animations not working, such as landing gear and propeller arc, and has a lot of other system stuff showing. We decided not to mess with his development environment because time is very precious)

On the development front, most of the tasks this week had to do with the cockpit and the sound. The 109 is beginning to sound very mean and very authentic. Our wonderful sound engineer also wrote an incredibly rousing theme for the 109, but I won’t be posting it just yet. The wonderful composer, talented but naïve in the ways of the world, submitted the latest version with a background sound effect of a certain historical leader reading a speech to a rousing roar. We’ll make sure it is removed of course, but this being late Friday night in Moscow, it won’t happen today.

Other than that, the tasks remaining for the 109 are, in that order: finalize and test cockpit procedures; finalize sound; DB 605 engine tuning for medium and high altitudes; finalize manual; overall testing; finalize external animations; finalize damage model visuals; finalize flight performance; create game interface.

The plan will likely change, especially in the smaller sub-tasks that I am not listing for each major step. However, the first two tasks (sound and cockpit) should complete next week, and DB 605 tuning, unless something goes horribly wrong, should take be done, well, so quickly that I cannot even force myself to write out the task duration publicly. And then, ladies and gentlemen, we’ll just need to test this here thing for serious and crash bugs for as long as it takes that to ensure they do not exist.

The biggest task for the coming days for me personally is to finish up the 109 manual. There’s not much work to be done, just write out all cockpit procedures and make sure all the buttons and checklists are correct. Shooting to have the manual finished by, oh, May 10th.

I’ll wrap this up with a couple of beaaautiful diagrams done for the 109 manual by our very talented graphic artist.

The manuals are looking very spiffy. Cannot wait to see them in print!

Have a great weekend!
Moniteur F/A-18C à l AVM http://avm-fr.com/
ImageAmd 3700x - 64 go DDR 4 3200 -Asus Tuf x570 gaming wifi - GTX 1080 ti 11go - SSD : 1 to NVME ( OS + simus) + 1ssd 500 GO Mx 500 simus + 1 SSD 256 GO (games) + 5 To HD(s)+ TM Warthog + Grip F/A18 - Track IR 5 - Pallo TPR - Deskpit 2 MFD+ICP +Oculus tift
Répondre

Revenir à « DCS : salles WWII »