Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

UPDATE #27

Message par gilles41 »

des nouvelles du P47D-28 ici :

ASUS TUF Z-690 PLUS - ASUS TUF RTX 3060 12Go - Kingston 5200 4X16Go
Intel I5 12600 - M2 500 Go /OS + SSD 500 Go + SSD 500 Go Data + SSD 1 To DCS
TrackIR 4 pro - Logitech G940 - Saitek Throtlle quadrant

le plus dur prends du temps l'impossible un peu plus ...

Ghostrider
Grand Manitou
Grand Manitou

Re: UPDATE #27

Message par Ghostrider »

Update #27 Jan 31 2014
Friday Development Update - January 31, 2014
9 comments Like 15 likes
Hello folks,
A few things for today’s update.

First of all, it’s a bit cold in Moscow right now. Catching a LAX-MOW flight is always fun in winter, especially in late January – early February. Board the plane in balmy LA with +82 F outside (+27 C), bam, 12 hours later walk out to -16 F (-27 C). It’s so cold inside my apartment, I literally have to sleep wearing outside clothes under two sets of blankets. Managed to land here during the coldest week of the entire Russian winter. Eagle Dynamics offices are a bit better, especially during the day when the outside warms up a bit. Early in the morning when you just get in though, well, today we’ve been joking about working at Igloo Dynamics.

The FW.190 manual is progressing very well. Been keeping me very busy. Sometimes jet lag is a good thing, gives me so much more time to work on those charts and graphics, but working from home at night with the world frozen stiff around me and the winds howling outside, well, it’s quite an experience.

The Bf 109 is getting along nicely. Two programmers are working on it at the moment, one dealing with various internal systems, and the second one doing cockpit gauges and animations. The internal systems are pretty much done, there’s just a bit of work left on the engine model. The cockpit is kind of half-baked at the moment, the visuals are a bit messy, especially the connection between the external and the internal model that’s all glitchy. That’s why we’re just going to look down today. I’d rather not show the gunsight and the canopy framework.

The P-47 external currently looks like this. Very long process to get the model to this point because so much of the work cannot be shown with screenshots. The model is fully articulated, and has all the internal parts that are all mapped and animated. There’s also a few sub-variants all in there, with and without the dorsal fin, a couple of different propellers. Only one variant is going to make it into the final game, but it’ll be decided later once the programming begins. Otherwise it’s at least a month of extra work for each of the changes in airframe or the propeller.

With that, I’m off to the exciting world of Triebswerkanschlüsse and Kaltstartvorbereitung.
Moniteur F/A-18C à l AVM http://avm-fr.com/
ImageAmd 3700x - 64 go DDR 4 3200 -Asus Tuf x570 gaming wifi - GTX 1080 ti 11go - SSD : 1 to NVME ( OS + simus) + 1ssd 500 GO Mx 500 simus + 1 SSD 256 GO (games) + 5 To HD(s)+ TM Warthog + Grip F/A18 - Track IR 5 - Pallo TPR - Deskpit 2 MFD+ICP +Oculus tift

Tintin
Mécano au sol
Mécano au sol

Message par Tintin »

Est ce que quelqu'un a des infos sur le FW190 ?
Car dans les infos on voit le 109, le 262 et le P47 mais le 190... alors que c'est lui qui est sensé sortir en 1ere pour affronter le P51.

phoenix
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par phoenix »

Le 190, c'est pas ED qui le fait ?

Pour les rendus du P47, ça fait un peu cache misère histoire de mettre plus de screen, parce que là, on voit rien sur ce niveau de rendu.

Topic author
gilles41
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par gilles41 »

d'après ce que j'avais compris c'est qu'il récupère la 3D de chez ED et fait juste le cockpit

pour la question méta physique du P-51D, ceux qui ont la licence, ben pas besoin de la racheter car si j'ai bien compris le concept du Kickstarter est un site pour promouvoir et financer un projet
du coup ( me le dire si je me trompe ) notre petit russe et son équipe font la carte ( qui doit être s'agrandir avec le temps ) et les modules avions le tout sur le moteur commun DCS

mais la ou je ne comprends pas trop d'après le tableau c'est que dans l'achat des avions il y en aurait un gratuit ( si cela n'a pas changer ) comment vont il faire pour nous proposer un tel choix dans les avions qui vont sortir et comment vont il gérer pour ceux qui possède le P-51

quoi qu'il en soit et pour les critiques positive ou négative, nous voyons bien qu'ils nous laisse pas sur notre fin en nous montrant l'avancement du projet
faut dire aussi qu'il y a concurrence avec BoS c'est bon ça finalement pour nous tous :cheer:
ASUS TUF Z-690 PLUS - ASUS TUF RTX 3060 12Go - Kingston 5200 4X16Go
Intel I5 12600 - M2 500 Go /OS + SSD 500 Go + SSD 500 Go Data + SSD 1 To DCS
TrackIR 4 pro - Logitech G940 - Saitek Throtlle quadrant

le plus dur prends du temps l'impossible un peu plus ...
Répondre

Revenir à « DCS : salles WWII »