Designs from the art contest in our store!!

Le simulateur en développement de XSI basé sur le moteur OPENGL de X-PLANE

Topic author
Pacman
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Designs from the art contest in our store!!

Message par Pacman »

After a contest where we had the members vote for their favorite design, we have opened the store that contains those designs.

All sales that are made will go into the Area51 jar, and will be used to lower the financial overhead by fully using it for the development of FighterOps.

Thank you all for your support!!

Dirk

Matquin
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Message par Matquin »

Hi pacman i would like to know how many is the shipping and the tax for the clothing to the France ? It's a nice clothings :blush:
Edit : I just to find the international shipping for clothes but i don't know how many is the taxes .
AMD Ryzen 1700X/Gigabyte AX370-Gaming 5/MSI GTX 1070/Ecran AOC 27"WQHD + Ecran Samsung 22" 1080p/Hotas Warthog + Thrusmaster MFD + Thrusmaster Rudder / Track Ir

Black Wolf
Pilote d'essais
Pilote d'essais

Message par Black Wolf »

same question ;) and I think that you've to pay additionnal customs taxes if the product comes from the US
A ceux qui nous ont quittés trop vite : bon vol les gars !

Matquin
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Message par Matquin »

Peut etre qu'il serait possible de faire une commande groupée C6 ? :huh:
AMD Ryzen 1700X/Gigabyte AX370-Gaming 5/MSI GTX 1070/Ecran AOC 27"WQHD + Ecran Samsung 22" 1080p/Hotas Warthog + Thrusmaster MFD + Thrusmaster Rudder / Track Ir

Topic author
Pacman
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par Pacman »

I have absolutely no idea what the taxes would be.
I guess it would differ from country to country.

I know that sometimes I don't get charged anything and sometimes they do charge.
For example they never charged me for the track IR and the headset from ED.

I'm not really convincd that they would charge something for the items that we sell, but indeed you never know.

Dirk

Matquin
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Message par Matquin »

My order is done ;one sweetshirt and a cap ,wait and see :eclipsee_

Matquin
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Message par Matquin »

J'ai recu ma commande (elle a mis 10 jours pour arriver) , et je n'ai dut payer aucune taxe supplementaire. :king:
Les vetements sont de tres bonne qualité et le service qui s'occupe des ventes des produits Fighter Ops tres serieux :punk:
Verrouillé

Revenir à « Fighter Ops »