Area51 subscribers, new guest session on teamspeak!!

Le simulateur en développement de XSI basé sur le moteur OPENGL de X-PLANE

Topic author
Pacman
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Area51 subscribers, new guest session on teamspeak!!

Message par Pacman »

Hey guys, just an update on the special guest for the next session. I'm still waiting on final confirmation but right now it's about 95% so I thought I'd give you a heads up.

Our special guest is Major Chuck Boothe. Chuck is fresh back from a tour of the Middle East, and is one of the guys responsible for the Fighter Ops training syllabus.

Chuck's flying experience has been with the T37, T38 and KC135, with 2100 flight hours including 600 hours as an instructor and 65 combat hours. He is currently serving a tour as a Master Air Attack Planner.

The session on the 19th will be at 1100 GMT and will cover the real USAF flying training syllabus and how it relates to flying with the Air Force, grading procedures, MIF (minimum grades to pass each sortie), he also has plenty of war stories from teaching students to fly he will share with us. Should be a great session, make sure you mark it in your schedules.

Best regards,

Dirk

K-lu
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par K-lu »

Escuse moi, mais je pense que je ne suis pas le seule a être intéressé pas nouvelle et qui ne parlenent malheureusement pas bien l'Anglais, alors, es-ce que toi ou quelqu'un d'autre pourrais traduire.

Merci d'avance

K-lu

Black Wolf
Pilote d'essais
Pilote d'essais

Message par Black Wolf »

En résumé vite fait:

Petite mise à jour quant au prochain invité des sessions team speak pour les membres de l'Area 51 :

L'invité sera le Major Chuck Boothe. Je crois que j'ai pas besoin de te traduire son CV ;)
Chuck's flying experience has been with the T37, T38 and KC135, with 2100 flight hours including 600 hours as an instructor and 65 combat hours. He is currently serving a tour as a Master Air Attack Planner.
La session aura lieu le 19 à 11h GMT et couvrira le vrai "syllabus" d'entrainement en vol (je sais pas comment le traduire) USAF, le système de grades, et Chuck aura certainement plein de war stories à nous racconter.

Enfin bref de toute façon toute l'Area 51 est en anglais et les sessions teamspeak aussi, donc la traduction du message de PacMan sert pas à grand chose :exit:
A ceux qui nous ont quittés trop vite : bon vol les gars !

K-lu
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par K-lu »

Lol, ok, merci quand même

K-lu

Topic author
Pacman
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par Pacman »

Hey Black Wolf,

Merci pour la traduction!!

Et regrettablement, tous nos "guests" parlent l'anglais :sad:
Mais on sais jamais si dant le future on peut avoir besoins des pilotes francaises :shutup2: :exit:

Dirk

babar
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par babar »

Will the session be recorded? because i don't have a credit card and/or paypal account , i have to ask one my friend for that ...
Babarement

Topic author
Pacman
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par Pacman »

This is my mistake as I forgot to update this announcement.
Chuck is replaced by Wipsnake as Chuck is in the process of getting his things settled in his home squadron.
It took him longer then expected and we also want to give him as much time with his family as possible after his tour of duty.

The session with Chuck is postponed untill next month.

bad translation*

C'est ma fault, j'ai oublier pour faire une update sur l'annonce.
Chuck est remplacer par Wipsnake, parce que Chuck a justement retourner du "middle east" et ca prend plus long qu'il a expecter.
Et on veut aussie donner lui du temp pour être avec son famille.

La session avec Chuck va être la prochaine mois.

babar, if you are interrested you can send me an email and I'll return one to you with details on how to become A51 member without paypal, or CC.

Best regards,

Dirk

babar
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par babar »

Well thanks for your kindness but , i find it more easy to ask my friend and give him back the money. And of course I think it's faster about the registration with de CC , isn't it ?
Babarement

Topic author
Pacman
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par Pacman »

Yes it is.
The other means is by depositing on a banc account.
But we all know that intl deposits take a couple of days.

Dirk
Verrouillé

Revenir à « Fighter Ops »